The health of our Community and Teachers is top priority. Ritual Yogahouse will operate in compliance with all current health legislation prescribed by the Province. Please take time to review our new policies below so that we can all ensure we are doing our part to protect each other, ourselves and our Yogahouse.
1) Please do not come to the studio if you or anyone you've been in contact with in the last seven days has shown signs of COVID-19
2) Please do not come to the studio if you or anyone you've been in contact with in the last seven days has tested positive for COVID-19
3) Hand Sanitizer will be located at the front door, please use prior to entering the space
4) Mat markers have been installed to ensure social distancing. Please place your mat on the mat marker for practice
5) Our space is cleaned and disinfected daily. Additionally our Yogahouse is equipped with an Industrial Fresh Air Exchange System and a Dyson Hepa Filter that runs continually.
6) ALL CLASSES MUST BE REGISTERED AND PAID IN ADVANCE. ONLY VISA, MASTERCARD AND E-TRANSFER WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR RITUAL RETAIL PURCHASES. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON PREMISE.
7) Our Liability Waiver has been updated on Mindbody. Please visit your account to review and accept prior to attending class.
SUNDAY MAY 15, 6:30pm
Eclipses are illuminators, revealing to us truths that we may have been ignoring and refusing to look at. They will bring these thoughts and feelings to the forefront so that you can’t ignore them anymore and are forced to work with them.
During this Lunar Eclipse we will carve out space and time to receive these truths, and notice any signs that are pointing you towards releasing something or stepping into something new.